Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!! :)

I've just read through the comments section of the last entry and I think it's about time i write another entry to update you.

Again I apologize for disappearing for a while. I think the title of this entry explains it all. My father just got back from hongkong. (I've heard chris is in there too.) Anyway, it's been a very busy but INTERESTING December for me going to so many cool places, like Manila and Makati, Pampanga is great too! and others! Whew! Truly a learning experience for me! I wish I can share the many inspiring and touching stories of the people I've met in these places.

Don't forget the true essence of Christmas - to love and to share (your self, your time, your resources, etc)! But above all, it is to be united with HIM by creating a new and clean relationship with the Father through the Sacrament of Reconciliation. (Chris description of a real Christmas.^^,)

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all of you!


Love,

Ran

14 comments: